A Fresher SVN repository

Brad Chen

May 12, 2009, 1:36:50 PM5/12/09
to native-clie...@googlegroups.com, native-cli...@googlegroups.com
To date the Native Client team at Google has been working with an private source code repository and periodically mirroring our tree to the external SVN repository hosted on code.google.com. During the next week or two, we will be transitioning to using the external SVN repository as our main development repository. Our ultimate goal is to make the system friendlier to external developers, but it also means the head-of-tree of the SVN repository will become somewhat less stable than it has been to date, particularly during the initial transition.

For the time being, please use the latest tarball release, not SVN, if you want to know you're getting a stable system. Over time we will be adding various labels to help people sync to last stable release.

Brad Chen
Engineering Manager
Native Client

Brad Chen