Attention Security Sleuths!

Brad Chen

Feb 17, 2010, 2:55:03 PM2/17/10
to native-clie...@googlegroups.com, native-cli...@googlegroups.com
As we have stated on numerous occasions, we have open sourced Native Client in part because we believe the scrutiny of the community will help us build a system that is safer and generally better. Our experience with the Native Client Security Contest reinforced this belief, and today I wanted to remind people that we continue to be very interested in your feedback and your bug reports.

As an additional incentive, I wanted to call your attention to the recently announced bug-finding bounty program for Chromium, and in particular wanted to make sure everybody understands that bugs in the Native Client support for Chromium are fair game for this program.

Thank you for your continued interest in Native Client.

Brad Chen