PSA: new nacl64-gdb debugger for 64-bit Windows and Linux

Evgeny Eltsin

Mar 6, 2012, 3:36:16 PM3/6/12
to native-clie...@googlegroups.com
We are happy to announce nacl64-gdb - our new port of GNU GDB for debugging NaCl applications on 64-bit Windows and Linux. Please find the instructions on how to get and use nacl64-gdb at http://www.chromium.org/nativeclient/how-tos/debugging-documentation/getting-started-with-x86-64-nacl-gdb

For those who want to debug on 64-bit Windows under Visual Studio, we are pleased to inform you that this is now possible with nacl64-gdb used together with WinGDB. The detailed instructions are at http://www.chromium.org/nativeclient/how-tos/debugging-documentation/debug-nacl-application-with-wingdb

Give it a try!

wbr,
Evgeny Eltsin