One Week Warning!

Brad Chen

Apr 28, 2009, 4:47:07 PM4/28/09
to native-clie...@googlegroups.com
Attention Teams: Only one week left in the Native Client Security Contest. Send us your issues --- No time to loose!

Please remember that you must submit a final summary to guide the jury in evaluating your submitted issues. The summary is your chance to directly inform the jury as to the impact and technical merit of your team's work. For more details on the Summary please see section "X. Summary" of the contest Terms and Conditions.

The Native Client Engineering Team