Fwd: 5th Yr Sat. May 15 "Shut Down DM Drone Command Center Campaign" start of weekly vigils - come join us!

Catholic Worker

Apr 24, 2021, 5:31:34 PM4/24/21
to National-CW...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Frank Cordaro <frank....@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 9:51 PM
Subject: 5th Yr Sat. May 15 "Shut Down DM Drone Command Center Campaign" start of weekly vigils - come join us!
To: Catholic Worker <catholicw...@gmail.com>

What: "Shut Down" IA Air National Guard Armed Drone Command Center weekly hour vigils
When: Saturdays @ 4 p.m.
Where: Air National Guard Drone Command Center, 3100 McKinley Ave, DM, IA

    The Des Moines Catholic Workers and Vet for Peace invite all to join us as we restart our  "Shut Down DM's Drone Command Center" campaign" with weekly Sat. vigils @ 4 p.m. at the entrance of the IA Air National Guard Drone Command Center.

    May 15 is also Armed Forces Day, the same day we had our first major demon at the Drone Command Center in 2017 See:  https://frankcordaro.wordpress.com/2020/01/12/1st-annual-armed-forces-day-rally-and-witness-at-dm-drone-command-center-may-2017/

 All are welcome.

Contacts:
Ed Bloomer 515 305 5591

---

DMCW You Tube beg ( 2 min 40 sec).
https://youtu.be/1Yb-wWYtjrM

1976-2020 via pacis archives
https://viapacis.wordpress.com/

Frank Cordaro's Writings and Archives by yr 1976 - 2020
https://frankcordaro.wordpress.com/

2019 Arm Forces Day DM Drone Command Center.jpg