WARNING! Discussion Forum Maintenan ce Scheduled 11/19/2004 – 11/21/2004

Molly K

Nov 15, 2004, 6:43:00 PM11/15/04
We are excited to announce that we will be performing significant
maintenance on the NI Discussion Forums beginning November 19th.

While we are doing our best to reduce the impact on community members,
there are a few things you should be aware of:
<ul><li>The site will be unavailable for a couple hours the evening of
November 19th.</li>
<li>The site will be available for searching and browsing, but not
accepting any new posts for up to 24 hours during the
maintenance.</li>
<li>The URL structure will be changing, so all links to messages and
subscriptions to messages will no longer work. We recommend that you
<strong>save your subscription notifications</strong> so that you have
the title of the message handy when you need to find the message after
the maintenance is complete.</li></ul>
We appreciate your patience as we work to continuously improve the NI
community!

Molly K
Web Support Manager
National Instruments