RePost: Alt.Net Lunch and Learn on Wednesday, June 3: Scott Walters presents "Mass Transit"

1 view

indomitablehef

May 28, 2009, 4:03:00 PM5/28/09
to nashvillealtnet-discuss
The next the Alt.Net Lunch and Learn will be on Wednesday, June 3, at
11:30...same location as last time

Scott Walters will present on "Mass Transit":

MassTransit is lean service bus implementation for building loosely
coupled applications using the .NET framework. ( http://code.google.com/p/masstransit/
)

Remember to bring your own lunch, and no recruiters, please.

Same location as last time, in the training room at HealthTrust
Purchasing
Group/HCA Supply Chain, in the Ramparts Building (still in Maryland
Farms)

Directions:

The ramparts building is the 4-story brick building on the corner of
Maryland Way and Franklin Rd. There are entrances from Franklin Rd,
Maryland
Way, and that side street to the rear of the building (the one the
McDonald's is on)

Enter the building and take the elevator to the 3rd floor. Exit the
elevator, turn left, and then left again down the hallway (you'll pass
the
men's restroom).
Go to the end of the hallway, turn right, and it's the first door on
your
right. The door is unmarked, but we'll try to have someone manning it.

If you get lost, my cell # is 615-569-2838