Next Alt.Net Lunch and Learn: February 26 - Introduction to ASP.Net MVC RC1 - *NEW LOCATION*

Chris Hefley

Feb 20, 2009, 4:22:05 PM2/20/09
to nashvillealtnet-discuss
Reminder about the Alt.Net Lunch and Learn event next Thursday at 11:30

Chris Hefley (that's me) will present "Introduction to ASP.Net MVC
RC1"

Remember to bring your own lunch, and no recruiters, please.

We'll be in a new location, in the training room at HealthTrust Purchasing Group/HCA Supply Chain, in the Ramparts Building (still in Maryland Farms)

Directions:

The ramparts building is the 4-story brick building on the corner of Maryland Way and Franklin Rd. There are entrances from Franklin Rd, Maryland Way, and that side street to the rear of the building (the one the McDonald's is on)

Enter the building and take the elevator to the 3rd floor. Exit the elevator, turn left, and then left again down the hallway (you'll pass the men's restroom).
Go to the end of the hallway, turn right, and it's the first door on your right. The door is unmarked, but we'll try to have someone manning it.

If you get lost, my cell # is 615-569-2838

Arafat Mohamed

Feb 20, 2009, 5:19:55 PM2/20/09
to nashvilleal...@googlegroups.com
Chris,

I'll be out of town Thursday. Any chance someone could record this
session? Maybe using webex or something?

Thanks.

Chris Hefley

Feb 25, 2009, 8:01:45 PM2/25/09
to nashvilleal...@googlegroups.com
I don't think I'm gonna be able to. I was going try, but having procrastinated this long, I need all the time I can get between now and 11:30 tomorrow just to get my presentation together. Hopefully, it will be mostly discussion anyhow...I'm just going to spend about 20 minutes hitting the high points.

If anyone wants to handle setting up a recording for this, please let me know. Not done much of that myself, and don't have the time to spend on it this time.