UPDATED: First Meetup

Evan Hoff

Sep 3, 2008, 9:40:42 AM9/3/08
to nashvilleal...@googlegroups.com, nashvil...@googlegroups.com
When:
Thursday, September 4th @ 5:30pm (Note earlier time)

Where:
Sam's Sports Bar & Grill (VIP Room)
1803 21st Ave. S.
Nashville, TN 37212
383-3601

Agenda:
Introductions and Discussion on the Direction for the Group (Location, Time, Frequency, Topics, Format)

Note:  The guys over at Firefly Logic have graciously offered to let us share their space at Sam's this Thursday.  We will start at 5:30 and let our meeting transition into their informal social gathering, Geek Social.  I know the two groups have some overlap, so this lets us have the best of both worlds.

When you arrive, ask one of the staff how to get into the VIP room.  It's only accessible through the kitchen.

Evan

Colin Callahan

Sep 3, 2008, 10:20:11 AM9/3/08
to nashvilleal...@googlegroups.com, nashvil...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it this week guys but I look forward to meeting everyone at the next one.
Colin

Troy DeMonbreun

Sep 3, 2008, 5:59:59 PM9/3/08
to nashvillealtnet-discuss
Yeah, I won't be able to make it either due to the earlier time. :-/

My (absentee) vote will be for a 6:30 meeting. I don't get out of
work until 6:00, but the location of Vanderbilt/Belmont works
great. :-)

- Troy

On Sep 3, 8:40 am, "Evan Hoff" <e...@evanhoff.com> wrote:
> When:
> Thursday, September 4th @ 5:30pm (Note earlier time)
>
> Where:
> Sam's Sports Bar & Grill (VIP Room)
> 1803 21st Ave. S.
> Nashville, TN 37212
> 383-3601 <http://www.12southtaproom.com/>http://www.nashvillescene.com/locations/sams-sports-bar-and-grill-20621/
>
> Agenda:
> Introductions and Discussion on the Direction for the Group (Location, Time,
> Frequency, Topics, Format)
>
> Note:  The guys over at Firefly Logic have graciously offered to let us
> share their space at Sam's this Thursday.  We will start at 5:30 and let our
> meeting transition into their informal social gathering, Geek Social.  I
> know the two groups have some overlap, so this lets us have the best of both
> worlds.http://www.fireflylogic.com/

Evan Hoff

Sep 3, 2008, 6:07:09 PM9/3/08
to nashvilleal...@googlegroups.com
You should show up anyway.  There will still be lots to talk about at 6:30, and I know there will lots of people there then.  I doubt I will get out of there before 8.

We can coordinate schedules and whatnot for next time.

Evan

Brett Baggott

Sep 4, 2008, 8:56:18 PM9/4/08
to nashvillealtnet-discuss
Damn, hated to miss this first meeting but we have 4th QTR kick off
stuff tonight that I simply could NOT blow off. I'll have to catch the
next one.