Re: Edgehill neighbors react to black trash John Drake Jr. death after manhunt ends

Christine Blasey Ford

Oct 25, 2023, 9:35:03 PM10/25/23
On 25 Oct 2023, rudy sucks cocks <el...@protonmail.com> posted some
news:uhc17v$11i3p$2...@dont-email.me:

> Quit fucking around with these niggers. Start rounding them up and
> kicking them out of the country. If they want to live, they can move
> to Mexico or back to Africa.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) — After a multi-day manhunt, neighbors are
reacting to the death of the suspect accused of shooting two La Vergne
police officers Saturday night.

Neighbors showed FOX 17 News video footage of what appears to be John
Drake Jr. crashing into a car in the Edgehill neighborhood, minutes
before he died.

Dimple Blackmon lives next door to the backyard Drake Jr. was in, but
before that, Metro Police say Drake Jr. had been involved in a
carjacking and made it all the way to Edgehill until he crashed into
another car, where he then ran into someone’s backyard shed.

“I heard a crash, so I looked out my door, I don’t open my door at night
at all for nobody, because it’s too dangerous,” said Blackmon.

Blackmon says the entire street was blocked with dozens of police
officers.

“It’s really crazy because I’m still in my house and the police, they
knocked on my door and asked me are you okay? I said yeah,” says
Blackmon. Eventually, Blackmon says officers sent her to the church
across the street.

In a video shared to FOX17 News by a neighbor, you hear SWAT team
officers trying to negotiate with Drake Jr., telling him to come out
with his arms up and that he won’t get hurt.

Anna Matlock lives just a few houses down.

“It was concerning, but it was also reassuring to know they wanted to
have some kind of peaceful resolution as to what was going on,” said
Matlock. Before knowing what had happened, Matlock says she had a
feeling it was something to do with Drake Jr.

“I kinda figured it was that situation just considering the amount of
police presence that we saw, it had to be a very serious incident that
was going on,” said Matlock.

Matlock says it’s unfortunate the way it all turned out, with police
confirming Drake Jr. died after he shot himself.

https://img.ksl.com/slc/2953/295382/29538268.jpg?filter=ksl/gallery

https://fox17.com/news/local/nashville-metro-police-chief-john-drake-tbi-
middle-tennessee-carjacking-edgehill-neighbors-react-to-john-drake-jr-dea
th-after-manhunt-ends-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound