Teen doing donuts in forklift dies when machinery falls on him, Tennessee police say

1 view

Leroy N. Soetoro

Mar 22, 2022, 7:28:28 PM3/22/22
https://www.newsobserver.com/news/nation-
world/national/article258639983.html#storylink=readmore_inline

A teenager in Tennessee died over the weekend after he was crushed by a
heavy piece of construction equipment that police said he had been playing
on with a friend.

Jaden Dalton, 15, was doing donuts in a forklift at an equipment rental
business in Nashville when the machine overturned on him, a witness told
the Nashville Police Department. Police said Dalton and his friend had
somehow managed to start the engines to some equipment on the lot and
began operating them.

His death has been ruled an accident.

Jaden was a freshman at Maplewood High School in northeast Nashville,
Metro Nashville Public Schools told McClatchy News in a Feb. 21 statement.

“Our thoughts are with the family and friends of Jaden Dalton, a 9th grade
student at Maplewood High who tragically lost his life in an accident
yesterday,” the school district said. “Our support team has been working
with the school to provide grief counseling as they mourn the loss of
their classmate.”

Police said the accident occurred at 505 Davidson Street, just off the
Cumberland River outside central Nashville.

WKRN identified the business as Equipment Finders Inc. A company
representative told the news outlet they were “awaiting the result of the
police investigation, until then we have no comment.”

Some of Jaden’s family said the keys had been left in the ignition of the
forklift and there wasn’t adequate fencing around the property, WTVF
reported. His family told WSMV they believe Jaden and his friend jumped
over a barricade to get in.

Latonya Dalton, Jaden’s aunt, said he was “trying to actually jump out of
the machine” when the forklift fell and crushed him, WKRN reported.

“It’s hard out here on these streets, these kids, they don’t have nothing
else better to do,” she told WKRN. “As you can see, they’ll find something
to do if they don’t have nothing to do out here.”

Dalton’s older sister, Cristol Quintana, was one of the first people on
the scene, WTVF reported.

“(They) went back outside to play and about an hour later they just came
and run in the house saying, ‘He’s not breathing, he’s dead, he’s gone.’
And I ran down there, I tried to lift up the machine, I couldn’t even lift
it. He was gone,” Quintana told WTVF.

Jaden’s mom said she “broke down in tears” when she heard the news, WSMV
reported.

“It was too hard to swallow,” Latasha Dalton told the news outlet. “People
are (driving by) honking today, saying sorry for your loss, but that ain’t
bringing him back. I mean, he was a good child, and I mean everybody loved
him.”

Dalton said her son loved to take care of his younger siblings, WSMV
reported.

“People would think that I had him trained like that, but that was him.
That’s how he was. He cared about his siblings,” she said, according to
WSMV. “(Jaden had) a very big personality. He loved to rap, dance,
anything. You name it.”

Jaden’s aunt said she just wants her nephew back.

“That’s all. I just want him to come back,” Latonya Dalton told WTVF. “I
miss him already.”

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

BeamMeUpScotty

Mar 22, 2022, 10:35:40 PM3/22/22
You can't fix stupid, but you can watch the videos of it, and laugh
until your sides hurt.

--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
126 - The common thread isn't "gun violence" it's *Democrat violence* .

Robert Gowan

Mar 22, 2022, 11:57:46 PM3/22/22
On 3/22/2022 7:35 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:
The stupid was a Republiscum/QAnon, and we do indeed laugh at him, and at all
Republiscum/QAnon stupids, such as those who refuse to get vaccinated against
COVID-19.