Apparently TREASON is against community standards over on Facebook!

George Bratcher

Mar 8, 2022, 12:16:57 PM3/8/22
Well, it's only been about 14 or more years since I last posted here, but with my recent suspension from FARTBOOK, I figure I might come back to comment. Going through Google to comment since I ceased using ISP provided Email 4 years ago, and Newsgroup feeds about 12 years ago, after my old ISP back in KY suspended my account because ONE USENET manager accused me of SPAM because I dared to advertise a Petra Concert, so I apologized and got totally of the platform, and just stays on the new Social Networks of MySpace & Facebook. MySpace eventually accused me of SPAM for posting to my own page about the Shroud of Turin, because some Artist who subscribed to my page to promote his own, didn't like it and turned me in for SPAM, and I was going to see about suing MySpace in 2013, but then saw that their membership was all the way down to about 25 million, way down from the billions they once had, so I decided not to waste my time as they had gotten rid of the BLOGS and the GROUPS in 2011, so no one could post against Obama's re-election in 2012.

So Facebook was a nice reprieve was Liberals there who didn't even follow their own rules, until Trump got elected in 2016, and they have been on a mad march to silence Conservative voices ever since.

Funny the influence of China to censor Americans' first amendment rights.

So the subject came up about Bill Barr, with people pretending that this newest book was somehow of value on the open market, and I mentioned that Bill Barr would not let Durham prosecute Obama and Biden which allowed Biden to become the installed puppet of the DC Oligarchy after they violated the US Constitution and State Constitution Laws, especially in PA to cheat to get Biden elected, and then the Supreme Court was paid off to not listen to Trump's lawyers or the evidence and let corrupt lower court rulings stand, and then the FBI instigated the break-in on January 6th, just like they did the attempted kidnapping of Governor Whitmire to smear all Trump supports and stop Congress from hearing and voting on the evidence to sweep their puppet to power after killing the Republic on January 6, 2021.

So I said Bill Barr should be hung from treason, and FARTBOOK suspended me for 30 days for violating the community guidelines for inciting violence.

I did not say "Hang-em High, that Bill Barr, without due process, or a grand jury" because to hang someone for Treason since it is a Law on the American books, one has to first convene a jury, and the FIRST mentioned punishment under the law for treason is Capital Punishment and then lesser punishments such as fines and prison in the place of capital punishment.

I'm 54 years old, and I have to put up with being suspended by SNOWFLAKES at FARTBOOK who don't even know or understand the US Constitution or US Law. They are more interested in making money and pleasing China to censor me in order to do so, no to mention the politicians whom they are invested to protect, such as Nancy Pelosi who owns majority shares in the IT Companies from Silicon Valley, including Facebook.

Well, will be interesting to see if any of the old crowd from 14 plus years ago is still around to comment.

C. Socrates Lewis (now forced by Google to use my real name, USENET can no long have anonymous profiles apparently)