Widow says gun laws prevented her from protecting her husband from her stalker

Leroy N. Soetoro

Aug 19, 2022, 2:21:33 PM8/19/22
https://www.foxnews.com/media/widow-gun-laws-stalker-killed-husband

Nikki Goeser, whose husband was shot and killed by her stalker at a
restaurant, said on Wednesday that gun control laws prevented her from
defending herself and her husband.

“This happened in a restaurant that was a gun-free zone. ... I obeyed that
law. Of course, the man who was stalking me did not have a permit to
carry, brought a gun in illegally and shot my husband seven times. ... I
will probably wonder for the rest of my life if I could have prevented
that. Of course, I will never know because I was denied a chance. I was
stalked and defenseless,” Goeser told “Fox & Friends” Wednesday.

In April 2009, Nikki’s husband, Ben Goeser, was fatally shot in the middle
of a busy restaurant by a man she said had been stalking her.

Goeser, now the executive director of the Crime Research and Prevention
Center, had a permit to carry a handgun. But at the time, Tennessee state
law prevented her from carrying the gun inside the bar-restaurant where
she and her husband ran a mobile karaoke business.

Supreme Court considers first major gun case in nearly a decadeVideo
Goeser wrote an op-ed stating, “I obeyed the law but my stalker, who was
carrying a gun illegally, ignored it.”

“I noticed my stalker (a former karaoke customer) in the crowd that night
and I knew something was not right. This was a man that I had blocked from
my social network due to inappropriate messages he had sent me.”

Goeser, who has released a new book called "Stalked And Defenseless: How
Gun Control Helped My Stalker Murder My Husband in Front of Me," said that
to prevent the gunman from getting notoriety, she doesn’t say his name.

“I certainly tried to help. Those laws in Tennessee have changed. As long
as you’ve got your handgun carry permit and you’re not drinking any
alcohol, you can now carry in restaurants that serve alcohol," she told
host Ainsley Earhardt.

Goeser said that restaurants are still allowed to ban guns if they choose
to do so, though state law does not require it.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.