WTF

M.O.S.

Jun 28, 2011, 10:57:15 PM6/28/11
to Nashville Urban Bicycle League
What the fuck is this google group for? Why am I a member of it? Who
started this thing?

Zach Keller

Jun 29, 2011, 12:23:25 AM6/29/11
to M.O.S., Nashville Urban Bicycle League

It started as a way to post info for local rides and/or cycling events. Doesn't g

On Jun 28, 2011 9:57 PM, "M.O.S." <fgj...@msn.com> wrote:
> What the fuck is this google group for? Why am I a member of it? Who
> started this thing?

Zach Keller

Jun 29, 2011, 12:24:26 AM6/29/11
to M.O.S., Nashville Urban Bicycle League

Doesn't get much use these days. Was started by some local riders.
Post some rides guy, get us involved.

M.O.S.

Jun 30, 2011, 10:42:04 AM6/30/11
to Nashville Urban Bicycle League
Very organized.

On Jun 28, 11:24 pm, Zach Keller <idc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Doesn't get much use these days. Was started by some local riders.
> Post some rides guy, get us involved.very
> On Jun 28, 2011 11:23 PM, "Zach Keller" <idc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > It started as a way to post info for local rides and/or cycling events.
> > Doesn't g
> > On Jun 28, 2011 9:57 PM, "M.O.S." <fgj...@msn.com> wrote:
> >> What the fuck is this google group for? Why am I a member of it? Who
> >> started this thing?
>
> >> --
> >http://groups.google.com/group/nashville-urban-bicycle-league?hl=en.- Hide quoted text -

Zach Keller

Jun 30, 2011, 10:48:26 AM6/30/11
to M.O.S., Nashville Urban Bicycle League
There's a quit button bro.
Familiarize yourself.

Ryan[Green]

Jun 30, 2011, 11:05:44 AM6/30/11
to Nashville Urban Bicycle League
HAHA Zach is funny.

to MOS - nobody uses this because there's thing thing called facebook
that does a much better job. that and text messages.