Do you Google Wave?

keith gallagher

Dec 9, 2009, 4:16:00 PM12/9/09
to Nashville Urban Bicycle League
Some of you know what Google Wave is and some of you don't. For those of you who don't here is some stuff to scan over to see what the fuss is about. (http://wave.google.com/help/wave/about.html) Recently, a group contact addition has been made to Google Wave. This means that ,for any of us that have a Google Wave account, there is a Nashville Urban Bicycle League contact the same as in email. Waves are a multiple resource tool to use. Group messages can be made and commented on with out receiving multiple emails. Waves can be used in thread form like a forum discussion. Attachments, gadgets (such as maps, weather, etc...) can be added easily. It is definitely a resourceful tool. I recommend that everyone get an account. Several of us in the group already have accounts and receive invites to give out frequently. If you don't have an account just send a reply and we can send one your way. Also, for rides, events, and races that are bicycle related in Nashville, I will be posting these waves to the blog nashvilleurbanbicyclists.com. So if you have something going on feel free to inform the group via wave and it will get posted to the blog shortly after. Enjoy.

Keith

lesbianraygun

Dec 10, 2009, 11:11:45 AM12/10/09
to Nashville Urban Bicycle League
If you do not already have the Nashville Urban Bicycle League on your
contact list just add nashville-urban...@googlegroups.com
to your contacts. Then click on the contact and then on group waves.
You will be able to see all of the group waves in the inbox. If you
don't have a google wave account, We still have plenty of invites so
don't be shy.

ST

Dec 10, 2009, 10:30:10 PM12/10/09
to Nashville Urban Bicycle League
Um....not sure how the google waves thing works...can i get an invite?

ST