Unknown Rider.

Chris Callis

Jul 14, 2010, 12:51:16 PM7/14/10
to nashville-urban...@googlegroups.com
I believe I spotted Art Arcinas in a kit riding a vintage road bike near Wedgewood last night.
Has anyone else experienced this?

He was too fast for me to catch, so I couldn't confirm his identity.

STC

Zach Keller

Jul 14, 2010, 12:53:45 PM7/14/10
to nashville-urban...@googlegroups.com
it's most likely true.

Art has jumped on board the Eddie Mercx team. I hear rumors he also has a vintage Bianchi.

This begs the question:
How is he fitting all these bikes in that downtown apartment of his?

Arthur Arcinas

Jul 14, 2010, 12:57:05 PM7/14/10
to Chris Callis, nashville-urban...@googlegroups.com
HAHA! Yeah, it was me :) I did a ride to Loveless Cafe and decided to
cruise by David's to say hi . And yes I was decked out in full gear on
my vintage 8spd ;).

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 11:51 AM, Chris Callis <chrisg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --

Art Arcinas
Art.A...@gmail.com

Arthur Arcinas

Jul 14, 2010, 1:06:20 PM7/14/10
to Zach Keller, nashville-urban...@googlegroups.com
this is true, I do have a 1989 Bianchi Superleggera 54cm tube 55cm
seat tube for sale full Campy Chorus Syncro

--
Art Arcinas
Art.A...@gmail.com

Zach Keller