Walk/Bike Nashville Social

Adams Carroll

Mar 28, 2012, 1:45:34 AM3/28/12
to nashville-urban...@googlegroups.com
Do you want 2012 to include more walking and biking for our community?
We have so much planned for this year and would like to include you in
the fun, important work we do to support active living.

Join us at our Member Social and Website Launch Party on Wednesday,
March 28th 6:30-8pm at Nuvo Burrito. Meet other like-minded people who
want to make Nashville more friendly to walkers and cyclists.
Everyone is welcome--members and non-members--to come learn more about
upcoming events, advocacy and volunteer opportunities.

 Nuvo Burrito is located in the historic 5 Points of East Nashville,
1000 Main Street, 37206. 10% of all food purchases will benefit Walk/
Bike Nashville. Please RSVP to
in...@walkbikenashville.org.