IC: A President's Address

Chris Roberts

Dec 13, 2015, 2:16:00 AM12/13/15
to nashville...@googlegroups.com

A letter arrives for everyone acknowledged within the city, in the guise of the very familiar style of President Vandal.

"My Fellow Kindred,

"After missing one gathering, situations have arisen that requires I send this message to you all. I highly advise every member of the Invictus, that calls Nashville their home, to attend the formal court being held this coming weekend at Elysium. Very important announcements will be made, and you would be vexed if you were to miss it.

"Ensure your attendance, or at least someone in your stead, at this next gathering. Your ignorance of my announcements will not make you immune to them."

It is signed in a very Vex way, with a single V and his first and last names written beside it.

Bryan Punyon

Dec 13, 2015, 5:33:42 AM12/13/15
to nashville...@googlegroups.com
And the Ordo laughed...

Sent From My iPhone

Brennan W

Dec 14, 2015, 2:19:07 PM12/14/15
to Nashville Unveiled
"... and you would be vexed if you were to miss it."
I see what you did there.