IC: A message from the Sheriff

Corey Davidson

Apr 10, 2016, 3:21:29 PM4/10/16
to Nashville Unveiled
((A message arrives via primogen from the Sheriff. It is also posted at Elysium for all to view.)

Kindred and Ghouls of Nashville,

The hunger grows. All who feed upon the blood of the kine have felt it. We need to put forth an united front to deal with the individual or individuals who are causing the blood supply to diminish. To ensure that those of us working toward this goal are not tripping over each other I would like to coordinate our efforts. I am offering a major boon to the one who brings me their identity or location. The only qualifier is that all efforts must go through me first. Should a ghoul meet these requirements their boon will be issued to their regent, though if dispensed for the ghoul's use I will treat the ghoul as kindred for this purpose. Harpies should not that this will be a personal Boon, not one from the City.

We know that the highest concentration of victims are in So-Bro and the Gulch. We know that some kind of ritual is being performed that requires a lot of blood. It appears to be vampiric, thought possibly not one of the 5 clans - it could be someone similar to us, but not truly kindred. Some victims have been identified and efforts are being made to bring them in.

Contact me directly if you are going to aid in this effort. Independent actors will not be acknowledged for the dispensation of boons.

Yours in service,

Vincent, Sheriff of Nashville

((OOC: Contact me either through hangouts or by email with the subject "[Requiem] The Hunt" and include Evan on all messages. My email address is ken...@gmail.com.))