Downtimes for Requiem

Storyteller

Oct 7, 2015, 8:12:21 AM10/7/15
to Nashville Unveiled

     Because I have a surprise wedding to attend (okay, not a surprise, but Sarah thought it was on a Sunday, and it's on Saturday), please make SURE to get downtimes in via email by 5pm on Thursday.  I've already gotten a bunch, including the best downtime I've ever received so far: all story tied a neat aspiration, interesting, difficult for the player to do, ties in other characters, and just plain cool.

     Game will start as normal, and everything is on track, I just need to prep in advance, so no last minute game emails, please.  If you need ST stuff or want to add things to the Chief Gazette, make sure to email in things today or tomorrow.

     For those who haven't picked up on it yet, there's a culminating major storyline in the works, aimed squarely at the game after Halloween.  Major plot means major opportunity.

    Yours in Service...

--
Requiem Storyteller, Nashville Nocturne, Nashville Unveiled Chronicle