[Enraged] No Tales of Renown or Updated XP

Enraged Storyteller

Oct 22, 2015, 11:42:38 PM10/22/15
to nashville...@googlegroups.com
Due to issues with my internet at the house, I will be unable to provide a Tales of Renown or updated XP/Renown for this next game.  I have logged all of the submitted ones so far, but I am unable to create a Tales of Renown document or have updated XP for this next game.

I apologize guys.

Chris Roberts
Werewolf: The Enraged Storyteller

Evan Edwards

Oct 23, 2015, 1:31:03 AM10/23/15
to nashville...@googlegroups.com
​​

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 10:42 PM, Enraged Storyteller <ch...@nashvilleunveiled.com> wrote:
Due to issues with my internet at the house

​    Due to issues with Chris' internet and then him injecting me with the plague[1], Changeling the Epic is cancelled for this Friday (hey, look!  30 past midnight!  Today!).​  Harumph.

    On a more positive note, there's going to be a Character and Costume Workshop next week for anybody interested on Thursday.  We're hoping to get all STs there who don't live in Chattanooga, and it's a perfect time to ask about everything from setting to mechanics, do the deep character work, and all the other stuff that has to be rushed when it's a game night.

​[1] - There is clearly no possibility that it came from Sarah.​

--
Evan Edwards, Requiem Storyteller for Nashville Unveiled
Visit our website at http://nashvilleunveiled.com/

Chris Roberts

Oct 23, 2015, 1:36:01 AM10/23/15
to nashville...@googlegroups.com

Hey, you wanted you back washed, and I do a damn fine and thorough job cleaning it.

Chris Roberts
US2012060112

Evan Edwards

Oct 23, 2015, 1:41:25 AM10/23/15

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 12:36 AM, Chris Roberts <the.kin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey, you wanted you back washed, and I do a damn fine and thorough job cleaning it.

​     Your "three hand technique" is mystifying, but impeccable.​