[Enraged] Upcoming Game - May 9th

Chris Roberts

Apr 21, 2015, 9:08:35 PM4/21/15
to nashville...@googlegroups.com

Hey fluffy crusaders!

So, there's a conflict with an event I will need to go to (MES stuff) that takes place on May 9th, the date of the next Werewolf game. So I open it up to you, the players. Is anyone interested in running a one shot (yes, probably Changing Breeds, if you're so inclined) in the place of Werewolf on May 9th?

I can provide books, or you can even run it from the NWoD books (we picked up Skinchangers at SERE).

Just let me know. I wanted to give as much lead time as possible.

Thanks,

Chris Roberts
Storyteller for Werewolf: The Enraged
A Nashville Unveiled Setting

Sumner Hosale

Apr 22, 2015, 8:10:33 AM4/22/15
to nashville...@googlegroups.com
YES!!!!

Evan Edwards

Apr 22, 2015, 8:35:24 AM4/22/15
to nashville...@googlegroups.com

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 7:10 AM, Sumner Hosale <dragonm...@gmail.com> wrote:
YES!!!!

​   When and how do you want us to send characters to you, Sumner?​   Do you have any limitations or requirements?

Chris Roberts

Apr 22, 2015, 11:23:47 AM4/22/15
to nashville...@googlegroups.com

I think Sumner just saw Changing Breeds one shot and shat himself.

Sumner, are you agreeing to run a Changing Breeds one shot on May 9th in place of the Werewolf Game?

Sumner Hosale

Apr 22, 2015, 12:03:21 PM4/22/15
to nashville...@googlegroups.com
Wait what??

Sumner Hosale

Apr 22, 2015, 12:04:26 PM4/22/15
to nashville...@googlegroups.com
I was just excited for changing breeds.... I am not ready to run a game.

Zach Hoover

Apr 22, 2015, 4:38:06 PM4/22/15
to nashville...@googlegroups.com
Woke up, read this, and laughed so much I don't coffee.