Requiem downtimes, where?

Joseph Adam Bailey

Jul 6, 2016, 3:07:56 AM7/6/16
to Nashville Unveiled
My Brother and Sister Kindred, it is I, your humble servant, the Reverend Dr. Jonah March and I am on a quest!  I am seeking the Holy Grail known as the Downtime Post so I may confer and converse with our esteemed Storyteller as to what actions may be taken before we next meet again.  If any of you, my Brothers and Sisters, can aid me in this quest, I will be ever so thankful!  (Please remember, this is OOC, so there really is NO chance of a boon being given out!  :)  )

Zach Hoover

Jul 6, 2016, 3:32:31 AM7/6/16
to nashville...@googlegroups.com
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12N90jsYNyzLmeWuc2bpZfWLIw6tq07swiZU87L3IQyk/viewform

On Wednesday, July 6, 2016, Joseph Adam Bailey <baj...@gmail.com> wrote:
My Brother and Sister Kindred, it is I, your humble servant, the Reverend Dr. Jonah March and I am on a quest!  I am seeking the Holy Grail known as the Downtime Post so I may confer and converse with our esteemed Storyteller as to what actions may be taken before we next meet again.  If any of you, my Brothers and Sisters, can aid me in this quest, I will be ever so thankful!  (Please remember, this is OOC, so there really is NO chance of a boon being given out!  :)  )

J Adam Bailey

Jul 6, 2016, 12:58:13 PM7/6/16
to nashville...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Zach!

Joseph Adam Bailey

Emily Blackburn

Jul 6, 2016, 5:14:12 PM7/6/16
On Wednesday, July 6, 2016 2:07 AM, Joseph Adam Bailey <baj...@gmail.com> wrote:

My Brother and Sister Kindred, it is I, your humble servant, the Reverend Dr. Jonah March and I am on a quest!  I am seeking the Holy Grail known as the Downtime Post so I may confer and converse with our esteemed Storyteller as to what actions may be taken before we next meet again.  If any of you, my Brothers and Sisters, can aid me in this quest, I will be ever so thankful!  (Please remember, this is OOC, so there really is NO chance of a boon being given out!  :)  )

J Adam Bailey

Jul 6, 2016, 5:31:09 PM7/6/16
to nashville...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Emily.
I have found the forums but the latest posts are from several months ago!  Any idea as to the correct addresses for the various forums are?

Thanks!

Joseph Adam Bailey

Evan Edwards

Jul 6, 2016, 5:34:34 PM7/6/16

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 4:31 PM, J Adam Bailey <baj...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have found the forums but the latest posts are from several months ago!  Any idea as to the correct addresses for the various forums are?

​    They are used as often as the players choose to.​   If you want to see them used more often, I encourage everybody to use them.  There have been some that have been highly active in the past; perhaps you could prompt the ones you're in to become active currently!

--
Evan Edwards, Requiem Storyteller for Nashville Unveiled
Visit our website at http://nashvilleunveiled.com/

Chris Roberts

Jul 6, 2016, 6:37:07 PM7/6/16
to nashville...@googlegroups.com

I'm game for Lancea shenanigans on the forums.

Chris Roberts
US2012060112