[NU] The Death of Nashville, Lunar Occultation (6/10)

1 view

Evan Edwards

Nov 6, 2015, 8:45:19 PM11/6/15
to nashville...@googlegroups.com
Lunar Occultation

October 28, Three Days from the Death of Nashville

Link: http://nashvilleunveiled.com/done/lunaroccultation.html

Spooky photoThe night was a dark one, even more shadowed than other nights. While the moon shown in the sky, something was a bit off, somewhat dimmer than it had been in previous nights. In the secluded opening in the woods of Shelby Bottoms Park, two figures sat, silhouetted against the night and the light that shown from around them, flitting about in the air as small orbs.

"The spiritscape is ... different this night. Have you felt the shift?" The young boy, about 19 years old, spoke simply, his soft voice coming from beneath his cloak, casting even further darkness upon his features.

"I have ... Cockroach seems a bit detached from the infrastructure, it appears. I fear the Weaver, or maybe even the Wyld, has touched this city in an irreparable way." The woman spoke, sitting across from the boy, with cascades of energy pulsing up and down her skin-tight, dark green dress, in a very digital pattern.

Hallary nods, lifting the cloak from over his head and removing the blindfold from over his eyes. He had sensed the shift, even witnessed it while traversing the Umbra, and the Twilight, with those of the dead only nights before. "Yes. I fear the undead have witnessed much of the same. A monolith, of sorts, has risen in downtown. Something in the city is fighting against something else, of immense and terrible power. I have the confidence of the vampires, but I'm unsure how it will come to."

Lydia sighs. "There are times I wished you wouldn't tell me of your means. Don't the Shadow Lords live by the Ends Justify the Means mentality, with an implied Don't Ask Don't Tell in regards to their actions?"

A soft snicker emits from the boys lips, hands idly, nervously, stroking at the flesh where his eye sockets should be. "My Tribe and I ... don't see eye to eye, which is why I asked you here. We have a newcomer to the Sept, one of the Lords. I can't approach without bringing the wrath of Grandfather Thunder upon the Sept, but they need to be called. Many will shirk at the idea, but we need to lend assistance to the vampires."

"DDoS-rhya won't like that, Hallary..." she says, her voice taking on a more motherly tone. "... but I will see what can be done. I fear Nashville has been pit into a fitful war, against something I'm very unsure of ... I'm not even sure the TVA knows what's happening from their own actions."

Looking back in Lydia's direction, Hallary nods, his face groing more somber. "I know ... what they are doing now could very easily be the end of this city, of this Sept, as we know it ..."

6/10 - The Death of Nashville

--
Evan Edwards, Requiem Storyteller for Nashville Unveiled
Visit our website at http://nashvilleunveiled.com/