Enraged Downtimes and Tales of Renown Cutoff

Enraged Storyteller

Feb 7, 2016, 11:19:42 PM2/7/16
to nashville...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

DEADPOOL!

Sorry, had to get that out.  It's related, I promise.

Because I happen to be going to a movie on Thursday, I am pulling back the cut off date for Tales of Renown and Downtimes submission through email for the upcoming Werewolf: The Enraged game to Wednesday, February 10th, at 5PM.  I've already received some, but make sure they are in by that time, or they risk not being put into the Tales of Renown document (and getting Legend Beats for them) for this game.

Go go go!  Get those bad boys in!

Or you can email me here!

Chris
Enraged ST
Quite possibly the Wyrm

Chris Roberts

Feb 13, 2016, 1:47:06 AM2/13/16
to nashville...@googlegroups.com

So, work has kicked my butt this week, so I will not have a Tales of Renown or updated XP logs for this game.

I will have announcements to help kick off game, and any Tales of Renown submitted this week will be in next game.

Sorry guys!

Chris Roberts
Enraged ST