NRB Virtual May Meeting, Sunday June 21st, 6pm

Jay Francis

Jun 18, 2020, 6:28:23 PM6/18/20
to 'Jay Francis' via Nashua Robot Builders
Hi All,

We're having another virtual meeting this month. Sunday, June 21st, 6pm.

The link will be posted on the NRB Slack. If you aren't on the NRB
Slack, send me a message and I'll send an invite. Don't wait until the
last minute...

David Lynn will be presenting "Robot Localization with HTC Vive".

Following David's presentation (at approximately 7:30), we will be
switching over to a Virtual Sumo Bot competition. Details will be
available on the NRB Slack. If you'd like to compete, head over to the
Sumo channel on the NRB Slack any time.