Thermocouple sensor to borrow?

1 view

Skye Sweeney

Jun 1, 2020, 8:21:56 AM6/1/20
to nashuarob...@googlegroups.com
I am looking to possible borrow a temperature sensor to calibrate my reflow hot plate. I have a thermocouple and SPI based amplifier on order, but they will not even ship for another two weeks.

Does anyone have a temperature measuring system (up to molten solder temps!) that I could borrow to log the results on an Arduino/PC? I have a stand alone thermocouple but that is hard to scribble down temperatures and run experiments!

--
-Skye Sweeney

Jay Francis (Reactive Technologies)

Jun 1, 2020, 9:29:27 AM6/1/20
to nashuarob...@googlegroups.com
I’ll take a look - probably have exactly what you ordered sitting on a shelf in my basement :-)