Soldering at home

Dana Kelley

Jun 10, 2020, 9:30:07 AM6/10/20
to Nashua Robot Builders

Motor Driver Shield.JPG

Is it possible/ reasonable to solder the small chips seen on the tiny modules in this photo at home?

Jay Francis (Reactive Technologies)

Jun 10, 2020, 12:07:10 PM6/10/20
to 'Dana Kelley' via Nashua Robot Builders
Yes...  I do chips like those all the time.

Refer to the discussions with Skye... stencil, solder paste, and reflow.

--Jay

'Dana Kelley' via Nashua Robot Builders wrote on 6/10/2020 9:30 AM:

Motor Driver
Shield.JPG

Is it possible/ reasonable to solder the small chips seen on the tiny modules in this photo at home?

Jay Francis (Reactive Technologies)

Jun 10, 2020, 12:12:22 PM6/10/20
to nashuarob...@googlegroups.com
Like these...

On Jun 10, 2020, at 12:07 PM, Jay Francis (Reactive Technologies) <J...@reactivetechnologies.com> wrote:

 Yes...  I do chips like those all the time.

Dana Kelley

Jun 10, 2020, 1:03:19 PM6/10/20
to nashuarob...@googlegroups.com