Slack Reminder

Jay Francis

Apr 1, 2020, 6:57:31 AM4/1/20
to nashuarob...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

With everything that’s going on and people looking for ways to stay connected, remember that we have a Nashua Robot Builders Slack.

Slack is a combination messaging/discussion board/collaboration tool used by many... http://www.slack.com

You can chat real time, post a message, share photos, videos, code, etc.

Our NRB Slack is “members only”, which just means I need to send you an email invite to access it.

If you need an invite - please email me.

Let’s keep our creative sharing going!

—Jay

Daryl Gallatin

Apr 1, 2020, 7:29:19 AM4/1/20
to nashuarob...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jay, send me invite please

Apr 1, 2020, 7:44:29 AM4/1/20
to nashuarob...@googlegroups.com

Bill Schreiber

Apr 1, 2020, 8:36:31 AM4/1/20
to nashuarob...@googlegroups.com
Jay,

I know you did something similar for March'es meeting (I learned about
it too late to join) but I have a Zoom account through my work so we
could do a video conference to the group for our next meeting and make
it virtual. People have to download their app and get their video
setup and all of that. I can send a link to the virtual meeting with
directions and can be forwarded to anyone who wants to join.

I know there are other free options for the same (Skype, Google et
alia) but the interface is easy to work with and the invitation comes
with directions so real easy for the moderator to manage. We have
marketing and HR people use it within minutes so how hard can it be?
lol

Regards,

Bill

Jay Francis

Apr 1, 2020, 6:11:32 PM4/1/20
to nashuarob...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bill

Yes! That would be great. Thanks for the offer. All the cool kids are using Zoom these days ;-)

—Jay