Meeting tonight - GET LINK ON SLACK!

1 view

Jay Francis

May 17, 2020, 7:31:01 AM5/17/20
to 'Jay Francis' via Nashua Robot Builders
Our meeting tonight is virtual.

The meeting link and details are posted on the NRB Slack.

If you are not on the NRB Slack yet, email me NOW and I'll send you the
Slack link.

Then, get on Slack, and you will see the meeting link posted in the
#general channel.

Why am I making this so complicated? We have a large group of lurkers
on our various lists and I want to maintain some level control over our
video conference links. Jumping through two hurdles, one of which
requires a direct email to me, hopefully will help maintain the
integrity of the meetings.

--Jay