Female Connector 0.100" spacing square long pins

1 view

Dana Kelley

May 26, 2020, 8:49:26 AM5/26/20
to Nashua Robot Builders
I'm looking for an affordable source for connectors like the attached image.

I'm unable to find them for less tan $1.70 each on digikey. Same for mouser.

Capture.PNG

Jay Francis (Reactive Technologies)

May 26, 2020, 10:40:50 AM5/26/20
to nashuarob...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking for an affordable source for connectors like the attached image.

I'm unable to find them for less tan $1.70 each on digikey. Same for mouser.

Dana Kelley

May 26, 2020, 2:52:38 PM5/26/20
to Nashua Robot Builders
Thanks Jay!