Need a "balancing robots" consultant--available?

Joshua Judson Rosen

Jun 19, 2020, 8:17:51 PM6/19/20
to nashuarob...@googlegroups.com
Someone I know is looking at their company taking a project that involves, among other things,
developing some sort of "balancing robot". I'm not really clear on the details beyond that,
but as I understand it they're looking for someone they could hire as a part-time consultant.

I think the current plan is "probably build something based on ArduRover",
because they've got significant experience with that codebase "just not with balancing".

Anyone interested? Ping me if you'd like me to put them in touch with you.

--
Connect with me on the GNU social network! <https://status.hackerposse.com/rozzin>
Not on the network? Ask me for more info!