NRB Virtual Meeting, Sunday May 17th

1 view

Jay Francis

May 13, 2020, 4:27:42 PM5/13/20
to 'Jay Francis' via Nashua Robot Builders
Hi All,

We're having another virtual meeting this month. Sunday, May 17th, 6pm.

The link will be posted on the NRB Slack. If you aren't on the NRB
Slack, send me a message and I'll send an invite. Don't wait until the
last minute...

Rich Maynard will be presenting I2C and the Raspberry Pi:

"The i2c bus has been around for close to 40 years and has been a staple
in the set of tools used for communication between components in
embedded systems. This talk will present some of the techniques for
connecting the Raspberry Pi 4 to various external system components used
in automated robotic systems. We’ll cover digital I/O, A/D converters,
I2C Sensors and Arduino communications through I2C. "