Virtual Meeting

Skye Sweeney

Mar 15, 2020, 5:40:15 PM3/15/20
to nashuarob...@googlegroups.com
For those that will want to have a virtual meeting tonight, I will tune my psychic energy into the NRB brain wave channel. We can then enjoy  socialization but at a distance.  :)

--
-Skye Sweeney

Jay Francis (Reactive Technologies)

Mar 15, 2020, 6:11:17 PM3/15/20
to nashuarob...@googlegroups.com
Jump on Slack!

I’m around for the next half hour or so - ping the email list if you need an invite.