Call for presenters for May 25

Vapid Babble

May 18, 2021, 9:43:48 AM5/18/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com
It’s that time again. Nashville Functional programmers fun time! I’m sending out a call for anybody who has anything they’d like to present for the May 25th gathering in a week.

-jmwise

John Wise

May 21, 2021, 11:35:39 AM5/21/21
to Nashville Functional Programmers
Try 2

John Wise

May 24, 2021, 2:11:01 PM5/24/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com
Call again for anybody who has anything they’d like to present for the May 25th gathering tomorrow.

-jmwise

On May 21, 2021, at 10:35 AM, John Wise <john...@gmail.com> wrote:

Try 2

On Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 8:43:48 AM UTC-5 John Wise wrote:
It’s that time again. Nashville Functional programmers fun time! I’m sending out a call for anybody who has anything they’d like to present for the May 25th gathering in a week.

-jmwise

Mark Mynsted

May 24, 2021, 2:24:13 PM5/24/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com, John Wise
I might want to talk for 5 min about some Scala things like ScalaCon, a couple of books, etc.  I need to see if ScalaCon videos will be available today before I commit.

John Wise

May 25, 2021, 8:11:55 AM5/25/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com
Here’s Zoom info for Tuesday...

Topic: NashFP - May 25, 2021
Time: May 25, 2021 06:00 PM Central Time(US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88047983482?pwd=QWtQbnFpR1MvYmkzbDhBUTBxNDRJZz09

Meeting ID: 880 4798 3482
Passcode: 380520

-jmwise

On May 24, 2021, at 1:24 PM, Mark Mynsted <mark.m...@underscoreconsulting.com> wrote:

 I might want to talk for 5 min about some Scala things like ScalaCon, a couple of books, etc.  I need to see if ScalaCon videos will be available today before I commit.

Bryan Hunter

May 25, 2021, 2:18:14 PM5/25/21
to Nashville Functional Programmers
I took a peek and knocked the dust off of my old FSharpy repo. It allows you to call F# code from Elixir. Since that first draft, the dotnet-core and cross-platform dotnet libraries have advanced quite a bit. As a result, this project may actually be useful now. I could grab a segment to talk about it, and propose transferring ownership of it to the NashFP organization if folks would find contributing to it fun.

-Bryan