Meeting next week (9/28)

Mark Wutka

Sep 21, 2021, 8:12:16 PM9/21/21
to nashfp
Hi Folks!
We'll be meeting again via Zoom one week from today, does anyone have anything they want to present? Mark, did you want to do something about typedefs.com?
  Mark

Shritesh Bhattarai

Sep 21, 2021, 8:23:47 PM9/21/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com
I can do a short demo of the spreadsheet application that I’ve been working on.

Shritesh

Mark Wutka

Sep 21, 2021, 8:47:50 PM9/21/21
to nashfp
Great! I have seen you tweeting about it, I was kinda hoping it would be ready to demo!
  Mark

Mark Mynsted

Sep 21, 2021, 11:32:49 PM9/21/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com