Topics for Tuesday’s NashFP

Bryan Hunter

Aug 22, 2021, 2:51:01 PM8/22/21
to nashfp
Hi everybody. We will be meeting (via Zoom) on Tuesday, August 24th at 6pm.

Have something to share? Show-and-tell. Questions for the group. Walk us through a paper. Reply here with your topic and roughly how much time you would like.

I’ll send a message on Tuesday morning with the Zoom link and rough agenda.

-Bryan

(sent from a phone)

Mark Wutka

Aug 23, 2021, 11:22:30 AM8/23/21
to nashfp
I could do a second round with my Scheml language. I came up with a workable way to do general S-expressions (i.e. lists with mixed types) which allowed me to do macros & eval. It wouldn't take more than 15 minutes.
  Mark