ICFP Contest 2022 is going on

Mark Wutka

Sep 2, 2022, 1:17:50 PM9/2/22
to nashfp
Just a reminder, the contest started at 7am this morning, so the Lightning round will be over at 7am tomorrow, and the overall contest will be over at 7am monday.

I have created a Git repo in the NashFP Github repo:

There is info there about how to log in to the dashboard, you can only have one account per team. So far, I have only checked in a utility to take an image and convert to a list of colored blocks. Next I need to be able to generate the transformations to replicate that set of blocks.

The contest home page is here:

The specification is here:

There is also a link on the home page for the Discord chat where the contest organizers are busy answering questions and addressing bugs.

Michael Kerekes

Sep 2, 2022, 8:57:08 PM9/2/22
to nas...@googlegroups.com
I"m getting a 404 error.  Is it a private repo?

Mark Wutka

Sep 2, 2022, 9:08:57 PM9/2/22
to nashfp
Yes, it's a private repo.
Bryan, you usually set this kind of thing up, I'm guessing I missed a step, any suggestions?
  Mark

Bryan Hunter

Sep 2, 2022, 9:27:45 PM9/2/22
to Nashville Functional Programmers
Oh, wow. Covered up and lost track of the weeks.

I just granted the-gang rights to the repo. That should fix things...

-Bryan