11/24/20 NashFP meeting

Anderson Cook

Nov 19, 2020, 7:29:02 PM11/19/20
to Nashville Functional Programmers
Anyone have anything they want to talk about?

I would like to do a little thing on compile-time dependencies in Elixir relating to specs and structs.
and an even smaller thing on functions on sets.

Bryan Hunter

Nov 24, 2020, 8:38:33 AM11/24/20
to Nashville Functional Programmers
Look forward to seeing you all tonight on Zoom!

Time: Nov 24, 2020 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Meeting ID: 828 2940 8600
Passcode: 887968

Reminder: We always take December off and work on Advent of Code from home.

-Bryan

Mark Wutka

Nov 24, 2020, 9:37:22 AM11/24/20
to nashfp
I could do a quick thing about an Othello game I wrote in Lisp that uses the Monte Carlo method.

Bryan Hunter

Nov 24, 2020, 9:20:54 PM11/24/20
to Nashville Functional Programmers
Links from tonight's meeting...

Functional 3D printing

Tesh show some ReasonML code

Bioinformatics

Category Theory Book

Elixir deep-dive into @spec

A peek at Ivy

A peek at Caramel

Mark showing a Lisp implementation of Othello

Advent of Code 2020