1st meeting, January 26 @ 6PM

Bryan Hunter

Jan 23, 2012, 6:10:52 PM1/23/12
to nas...@googlegroups.com
Agenda:
At this first meeting we will work out the goals of the group, and then open the floor for show-and-tell. You're welcome to show off your favorite functional language or pose questions to the group. There will be a projector, WIFI and some light munchies. When our brains hurt, we can adjourn to one of the many nearby restaurants, coffee shops or bars.

About NashFP:
In the Nashville-area? Interested in functional programming (e.g. Clojure, Erlang, F# Haskell, Lisp, OCaml...)? Dandy! Come join us. We are a curious and welcoming group. All skill-levels, platforms, backgrounds & languages welcome. We meet once a month for a lab (think three hour code camp)

Twitter:
Use the #NashFP hashtag

When:
Thursday, January 26, 2012 @ 6:00 pm to ~8:30 pm

Where:
Firefly Logic office
1000 Main Street, Suite 201
Nashville, TN 37206
(map)

John Wise

Jan 25, 2012, 10:16:11 AM1/25/12
to nas...@googlegroups.com
I plan on being there,

Abe Diaz (@abe238)

Jan 26, 2012, 10:25:53 AM1/26/12
to Nashville Functional Programmers
Bryan, i joined the group but doubt i'll be able to make it today.
Sorry :-(

Abe