The Science of Programming

Mark Wutka

Mar 1, 2021, 10:14:56 AM3/1/21
to nashfp
I think I saw someone mention David Gries' "The Science of Programming" at the January meeting. You can download the book from his website at Cornell:

He made it available for a course on Programming Semantics and Programming Methodology. There are slides and other papers here:
  Mark

Mark Mynsted

Mar 1, 2021, 1:18:53 PM3/1/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com, Mark Wutka
Wow, thank you Mark!

I ran the book through some PDF repairs and OCR. The OCR version is significantly larger, but if you want to search the text you might check it out.

https://app.box.com/s/eaq2uux1z0p0bly7zzhrbte8kr0iy761