Discount Registration Link for Elixir Wizards |> Conference

Ashley Stotts

May 25, 2021, 1:04:46 PM5/25/21
to Nashville Functional Programmers
Hey Everyone,

Thanks again for inviting SmartLogic to present at last month's NashFP meeting! Melvin and I really appreciate the opportunity and enjoyed meeting everyone!

I am sure I mentioned that we're hosting our first-ever Elixir Wizards conference as a tie-in to SmartLogic's Elixir Wizards podcast, but the registration page and schedule weren't live at this time last month, so I wanted to share some more information, along with a discount link in case anyone is interested in attending:

SmartLogic’s Elixir Wizards |> Conference is an Elixir Phoenix community event that will take place online over two half-days, on June 16-17 from 12-4PM EDT.

Like our podcast, the Elixir Wizards |> Conference focuses on bringing together people from across the Elixir community. We are still finalizing the schedule but a few sessions you can look forward to include:

  • Keynotes from Randall Thomas, Founder of Thunderbolt Labs, and Eric Oestrich, Engineering Manager at SmartLogic
  • Building Companies with Elixir, featuring Norberto Lopes, CTO, Duffel; Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya, CTO, BlockFi; Elaine Zhou, CTO, Change.org; and Alex Peachey, CTO, Versus Systems
  • Women Leading in Elixir, featuring Keaty Gross, Director of Backend Engineering, Frame.io; Alexandra Chakeres, Software Engineer, Blinker; and Japa Swadia, Senior Software Engineer, PagerDuty
  • Phoenix LiveView in Production, presented by Andrew Morin, Senior Software Engineer, ClusterTruck
  • Geo: An Elixir Geospatial Library, presented by Bryan Joseph, Senior Software Engineer, Community.com
  • Dealing with a Monster Ecto Query, presented by Mackenzie Morgan, Senior Backend Engineer, Axios
  • Hallway track via Toucan sessions
  • Moderation and hosting by the Elixir Wizards team
We’re planning a mix of presentation formats, including a couple of keynotes, leadership panel discussions, short format talks, and of course, some quality social time.

Use this link to save 20% off your registration: https://smr.tl/conf-meetup