Meeting next tuesday, July 27

Mark Wutka

Jul 20, 2021, 9:33:13 AM7/20/21
to nashfp
Hi Everyone!
We will be meeting next tuesday evening (July 27) via Zoom, gathering around 6 and starting the meeting at 6:30. Does anyone have anything to present? Several of us participated in the ICFP Programming Contest a little over a week ago under the name "NashFP". Maybe between us we can do something. We got a solution working in Elixir, towards the end of it, Brian did some work to parallelize it, I think that would be interesting, as well as the general Elixir solution.
  Mark

Bryan Hunter

Jul 27, 2021, 11:45:04 AM7/27/21
to Nashville Functional Programmers
Hi! Here's the Zoom info for tonight's meeting...

Topic: NashFP - July 2021
Time: Jul 27, 2021 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Meeting ID: 837 0962 8264
Passcode: 831065

Mark Wutka

Jul 27, 2021, 11:53:10 AM7/27/21
to nashfp
And does anyone have anything else to present? The agena is pretty wide open at the moment, I just have down that we may be able to discuss the ICFP Programming Contest.
  Mark