Medieval Encounters: Arabic-Speaking Christians and Islam

Ayman Ibrahim

Jun 24, 2022, 4:01:48 PM6/24/22
to nas...@googlegroups.com

Dear NASCAS members,

It is a joy to let you know that our edited volume Medieval Encounters: Arabic-Speaking Christians and Islam is scheduled to come out with Gorgias Press before the end of July, God willing.

I thought to let you know, so that you may consider including it in the textbooks you adopt in your courses next semester.

Attached are three photos of the Table of Contents.

It has been a true honor to work with this list of esteemed scholars. I am convinced that this book is going to serve numerous students for many years to come, inshallah!

All the best to you.

Ayman S. Ibrahim, Ph.D.

Bill and Connie Jenkins Professor of Islamic Studies

Director, Jenkins Center for the Christian Understanding of Islam

The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary

Amazon PageAcademia Page | SBTS Page | Jenkins Center | Twitter | Office: 502-897-4319

Recent Books: A Concise Guide to the Life of Muhammad (Baker Academic, 2022) | In Search of the True Religion (Gorgias, 2022) | Conversion to Islam (Oxford University Press, 2021) | Basics of Arabic (Zondervan, 2021) | A Concise Guide to the Quran (Baker Academic, 2020) | The Stated Motivations for the Early Islamic Expansion (Peter Lang, 2018) | Muslim Conversions to Christ (Peter Lang, 2018)

Forthcoming Publications: Medieval Encounters: Arabic-speaking Christians and Islam (Gorgias, 2022) | Reaching Out to Your Neighbor (2022) | Islam and the Bible (2023) | Defining Islam (2023)

See our programs at SBTS: MDiv in Islamic Studies | Master of Arts (Islamic Studies)

IMG_8711.jpg
IMG_8712.jpg
IMG_8713.jpg

Ayman Ibrahim

Aug 9, 2022, 9:34:06 AM8/9/22
to nas...@googlegroups.com

Dear NASCAS members,

It’s a joy to let you know that Medieval Encounters: Arabic-speaking Christians and Islam is now in print and can be ordered through the Gorgias Website here.

I hope many would consider it for course adoption. The list of contributors and Table of Contents (attached) reflect a tremendously valuable resource for today’s students and researchers who are interested in this important field of research.

All the best.