PDF of Histoire du mouvement littéraire dans l'Eglise melchite?

Giovanni DiRusso

Jun 25, 2024, 4:57:52 PMJun 25
to North American Society for Christian Arabic Studies
Dear all,

Might anyone have a PDF copy of Joseph Nasrallah's Histoire du mouvement littéraire dans l'Eglise melchite? I specifically need both parts of volume 4, although volume 1 may also be helpful. I can get a copy myself and scan it within the next few weeks, but thought I would ask if anyone has already made or acquired scans.

Best wishes,
-Giovanni DiRusso
G4, Committee on the Study of Religion, Harvard University

sitkwa ...

Jun 25, 2024, 5:30:49 PMJun 25
to nas...@googlegroups.com
Dear Giovanni,
Ecco!
igùmeno Andrea (Wade)

Gio Di Russo

Jun 26, 2024, 11:09:44 AMJun 26
to nas...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks, Andrea! This is just what I needed :)

Cheers,
-Gio

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "North American Society for Christian Arabic Studies" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nascas/CACStDWkF0Dv18Dw5Z4eqcjpcK6g9KwHm7HhUSKsUR5NYNZb4wA%40mail.gmail.com.