request for - Pirone "Un altro manoscritto - Rawh"

Lukáš Nosek

Jul 23, 2021, 4:52:27 AM7/23/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com

Dear my friend,

can I ask you, does anyone happen to have this article?

Bartolomeo Pirone, ‘Un altro manoscritto sulla vita e sul martirio del nobile qurayshita Rawh’, in Luigi Cagni (ed.), ̣ Biblica et Semitica. Studi in memoria di Francesco Vattioni, Napoli: Istituto Universitario Orientale, 1999, 479-509

Many thanks adn God Bless you all

Lukas from Prague

Pietro D'Agostino

Jul 23, 2021, 5:52:55 AM7/23/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com
Dear Lukáš,

I don't have it but I would be much interested in it, too! Can you forward it to me, please?

Yours,

Dr. Pietro D'Agostino,
Postdoctoral fellow at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven - Universitas Catholica Lovaniensis
Onderzoeksgroep Griekse Studies
Blijde-Inkomststraat 21
3000 Leuven

Lukáš Nosek

Jul 23, 2021, 5:57:04 AM7/23/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pietro,

of course, if i´ll have it, i will send it to you!

In sha´llah

Lukas

Christian C. Sahner

Jul 23, 2021, 6:15:09 AM7/23/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com
Dear Lukas,
Here you go!

Christian Sahner

PIRONE Un altro manuscritto sulla vita e sul martirio del nobile qurayshita Rawh (1999).pdf

Lukáš Nosek

Jul 23, 2021, 6:17:42 AM7/23/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com
Dear Christian,