Translations and Transmission between Syriac and Arabic in the Period of the Syriac Renaissance

Ali balaei

Jun 14, 2021, 8:05:26 AM6/14/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I hope you are doing well and enjoy summer time.
I have two questions:
1. Does anyone may have "Translations and Transmission between Syriac and Arabic in the Period of the Syriac Renaissance," written by Prof. Teule

2. Does anyone know any contribution about the geographical spread of the Gospels of Hebrews, Ebionites and Nazareans in the Middle East? ("Probably" there is some information about these gospels in "The Gospel of the Lord" written by Michael F. Bird, published in 2014 by Eerdmans, pp. 309-311, but I have no access to this book.)

Yours sincerely,
Ali, Göttingen

Economos Antony Gabriel

Jun 25, 2021, 6:24:02 PM6/25/21
to nascas,
HAVE YOU CHECK OUT ARTHUR VOOBUS' STUDIES.  I AM CURRENTLY IN THE HOSPITAL , SO CHECK THIS/ HIS
BIBLIOGRAPHY.
Economos Antony Gabriel