Life and Teaching of Muhammad ~ Concise

Ayman Ibrahim

May 17, 2022, 5:23:56 AM5/17/22
to nas...@googlegroups.com

Dear NASCAS members,

I am so grateful that today is the official release of my book, A Concise Guide to the Life of Muhammad (Baker Academic, 2022).

The book aims to serve college and master’s levels. I cover 30 key questions about the life and teaching of the prophet of Islam.

I hope some in this esteemed group can find the book helpful at some point.

You can see the Table of Contents and read a brief about the book here. You can also get a copy here.

All the best,

Ayman S. Ibrahim, Ph.D.

Bill and Connie Jenkins Professor of Islamic Studies

Director, Jenkins Center for the Christian Understanding of Islam

The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary

Amazon PageAcademia Page | SBTS Page | Jenkins Center | Twitter | Office: 502-897-4319

Recent Books: A Concise Guide to the Life of Muhammad (Baker Academic, 2022) | In Search of the True Religion (Gorgias, 2022) | Conversion to Islam (Oxford University Press, 2021) | Basics of Arabic (Zondervan, 2021) | A Concise Guide to the Quran (Baker Academic, 2020) | The Stated Motivations for the Early Islamic Expansion (Peter Lang, 2018) | Muslim Conversions to Christ (Peter Lang, 2018)

Forthcoming Publications: Medieval Encounters: Arabic-speaking Christians and Islam (Gorgias, 2022) | Reaching Out to Your Neighbor (2022) | Islam and the Bible (2023)

See our programs at SBTS: MDiv in Islamic Studies | Master of Arts (Islamic Studies)