J. M. Fiey, Coptes et Syriaques, contacts et échanges

Hilary Waardenburg

Jul 10, 2021, 11:42:15 AM7/10/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nasacisa,
I would be most grateful to anyone who can let me have a .pdf of: J. M. FieyCoptes et Syriaques, contacts et échanges, Studia Orientalia Christiana, Collectanea 15 (1972/73) 297-365.
I hope you are well, not inconvenienced by the strange weather we have been having and able to enjoy the summer.
Best wishes,
Hilary Kilpatrick

Alex Simonov

Jul 10, 2021, 11:48:41 AM7/10/21
to North American Society for Christian Arabic Studies
Here it is!
https://we.tl/t-gQK8ejgELp
суббота, 10 июля 2021 г. в 18:42:15 UTC+3, Hilary Waardenburg:

Michael Abdelsayed

Jul 11, 2021, 4:33:46 AM7/11/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com
Would like to have a copy as well!