Doctoral thesis

Silvana Bebawy

Jul 9, 2024, 2:58:57 PM (7 days ago) Jul 9
to nas...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nascas members,

Finally, last March I discussed my doctoral thesis held at the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Faculty of Linguistic and Literary Sciences in Milan.

First, I want to thank you because I really enjoyed being part of Nascas group. It enriched my studies and expanded my field of research thanks to your sharing and questions.

I would like to share with you my doctoral thesis entitled
 "A TERMINOLOGICAL RECONSTRUCTION OF ARABIC VARIETY IN APOLOGETICAL AND GOSPEL TEXTS: BIRTH, FLOURISHING, ISLAMIC INFLUENCE, AND SURVIVAL".

Please find the thesis here at the following link:

Thanks a lot.
Best regards.

                     Silvana Bebawy